All ten Eagles players share one common goal at the European Championships in England - to play in the final and lift the trophy at the legendary Wembley Stadium on July 31. The Eintracht stars are representing four nations at the tournament, in which 16 teams are battling it out to be crowned champions of Europe in the 'motherland' of football.
Supporters of the participating countries can look forward to women's football of the highest level, while famous stadiums in the likes of London, Manchester and Sheffield are expected to draw large crowds. However, predicting the eventual winners has not been this difficult in a long time.
Sara Doorsoun, Sophia Kleinherne, Nicole Anyomi, Laura Freigang (all Germany), Barbara Dunst, Laura Feiersinger, Verena Hanshaw, Virginia Kirchberger (all Austria), Géraldine Reuteler (Switzerland) and Alexandra Johannsdottir (Iceland) have all been selected for their respective squads, while Sjoeke Nüsken is on standby for Germany.
Group games involving Eintracht players:
- Wednesday 6 July, 21:00 CEST: England 1-0 Austria
- Friday 8 July, 21:00 CEST: Germany 4-0 Denmark
- Saturday 9 July, 18:00 CEST: Portugal 2-2 Switzerland
- Sunday 10 July, 18:00 CEST: Belgium v Iceland
- Monday 11 July, 18:00 CEST: Austria v Northern Ireland
- Tuesday 12 July, 21:00 CEST: Germany v Spain
- Wednesday 13 July, 18:00 CEST: Sweden v Switzerland
- Thursday 14 July, 18:00 CEST: Italy v Iceland
- Friday 15 July, 21:00 CEST: Austria v Norway
- Saturday 16 July, 21:00 CEST: Finland v Germany
- Sunday 17 July, 18:00 CEST: Switzerland v Netherlands
- Monday 18 July, 21:00 CEST: Iceland v France